Both McGregor’s resident artists and a number of our visiting artists have generously donated either original works or limited prints to raise funds for McGregor’s Community Arts Project. This will operate out of, and in conjunction with, the Breede Centre.
In the gallery below, we have numbered each work and included its title, the artist, medium and a suggested opening bid.
All the artists who have donated works are well established in their own right and sell their works locally and internationally.
The suggested opening bids have been set marginally below the price these works would command on the open market.
See the works in person
These works will be exhibited at De Kaap Boutique Winery on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 December 2023.
Announcing the winning bids
At the McGregor Art Walk’s closing event, and at this exhibition we will announce the winning bids as well as give an estimate of amount raised for the community arts project.
When: 11h00 on Sunday 2 December 2023
Where: De Kaap’s tasting room, Langverwachten Road, McGregor2
How the auction works
- Select your work (s)
- Place your bid(s) by commenting at the end of the page with the work’s number and the amount you’re willing to bid.
- To place your bid, you must register your email address with our site. We will contact you to collect the other relevant information we’ll need to get in touch if yours is the winning bid.
- Please note: Online bids will close on Thursday 30 November 2023, but in person bids and/or donations to the Community arts project will be accepted at the exhibition.
Terms and conditions
- Winning bidders will be informed in person, by telephone or email.
- Payment for works by EFT into the Breede Centre Bank account. Details will be provided,
- Shipping of works is for bidders’ own account and may be collected on proof of payment.